Creating An myTeamSpeak Account
1) In order to create an account, goto "Tools" (Up at the Top) -> "Options" -> "myTeamspeak" (Bar on the Left).
2) Once you are there, click the "Create Account" button under the myTeamspeak Account section. Make sure to fill out each field.
3) Once you fill out each field, click "Create". It'll tell you to go to your email and to verify. This is a very important step, as if you don't, you won't be able to sync your accounts.
4) Once you verify your email and log in, make sure you have "Synchronization" and "Automatic" check-marked underneath the myTeamspeak Account section..
5) ! IMPORTANT ! To make sure your TeamSpeak "tags/server groups" are not lost for ever, make sure your Identity is in the "Synchronized Identites Box" (and not Local Identities)
To do this goto "Tools" (Up at the Top) -> "Identities" -> Move Identity from "Local Identities" to "Synchronized Identities" (You can do this by dragging the identity into the "Synchronized Idenities Box" OR Right Click on the "Local Identity" and select "Move to Synchronized").